Cleaning the rental property you are soon vacating is a mandatory exercise that many tenants seem to take lightly. In most lease agreements, both parties signed in agreement that the property must be clean at the time of exit as it was at the time of entry. Such cleaning is normally called an End of Tenancy Cleaning. It is normal to be preoccupied in the details of the new home you are moving into, but your previous residence should be left in a presentable state. Remember how particular you were about cleanliness when you were moving in? The tenant who comes in after you most likely is asking for the same thing. Well, it is understandable if you do not seem to find ample time to do the cleaning yourself. Besides, professional cleaners are experienced in such jobs and would know how and where to clean.
What about the cost? End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices often vary from one service provider to another and even for the professional you pick, various aspects contribute to the final price. Here is a general guide on End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices estimates you should expect to pay for end of tenancy cleaning. The options provided below cover the period nearing the move and after the move;
Regular cleaning – consider this as all the activities you would do when carrying out weekly cleaning for your house. Actually, this level of cleaning can be done with most of the furniture in the house. Expect to pay an average of £15 per hour.
Deep cleaning – the purpose of this level of cleaning is to remove dirt that has accumulated over time. The focus is mostly on bathrooms and kitchen where water has a tendency to cause stubborn stains. Depending on the number of bathrooms and sinks around the house, the cost of this exercise should be between £130 and £265.
End of tendency cleaning – when you get your last piece of property out of the house you are vacating, this is when the cleaners will move in for this level of cleaning. You might not need to instruct them on what to do because the work they have done on other properties makes them well-informed. Ultimately, they will be cleaning every corner of the house, windows, drains, carpets, upholstery and fittings. The average price for an End of Tenancy Cleaning comes as £130 – £220.
Carpet cleaning – if there was a carpet at the time you were moving in, it must have discolored or developed stains over time. The price of cleaning the carpets will depend on how many they are and their sizes. Expect to pay between £45 and £105.
With these rough estimates, you are likely to get better bargains by comparing different providers and negotiating so that you can obtain the best possible End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices.
Does your kitchen need a face lift?
When you decide to give your kitchen a facelift, you’ll discover that there are more choices for kitchen cabinetry than you could have imagined. There is more to refinishing, resurfacing and refacing kitchen cabinets than the selection of colors and styles for the kitchen. You also need to ensure that you have the right contractor to ensure the best results. That is where we come in.
Some TLC for your home’s most used room
Your kitchen is probably the most active room in the home and your kitchen cabinets are one of the most prominent fixtures in the kitchen. The cabinets are in constant use for storage and other activities. They also contribute a great deal to the aesthetics of the kitchen. It is therefore essential to ensure that your cabinets receive the right care and attention to give your kitchen that special touch.
We therefore work towards both ends when carrying out the installation of your cabinets. Properly installed cabinets not only look stunning but will also function as they are designed to.
We offer you three undeniable virtues for your kitchen renovation project:
- A wide variety of services and products to choose from
- Unmatched skills in the executions of the work
- Extensive experience in customer satisfaction
Don’t want to replace
If you don’t want to replace your cabinets, we can work with what you have available. We will provide an accurate assessment of the condition of your cabinets. We’ll also seek to understand what you want to achieve from your renovation project. Our team will then be able to identify elements that we can preserve and provide you with different options from which you can choose.
We offer a wide variety of options
The success of any renovation project relies heavily on the planning of the project. The work involved in the renovation processes will depend largely on the method used for the renovation. We specialize in two primary methods:
- Refacing – This is a method similar to both refinishing and installing new cabinets. It involves the installation of an entirely new surface and may also involve the installation of new drawer faces, cabinet doors and hardware.
- Refinishing – this involves retaining existing materials and elements. The work is done to provide a new stain or color scheme. It may involve the careful removal and replacement of some hardware, shelves, some deep cleaning or stripping depending on the condition of the cabinets.
Let us inspire and transform your kitchen
Kitchen cabinets contribute a great deal to the appearance of your kitchen. It therefore makes sense that decisions about the cabinets ought to be made in collaboration with you, the customer. We provide you with the expertise, experience and skills to get the job done.
If you are hoping to achieve more than a simple paint job then we are the company you should talk to. We provide craftsmanship and artistry in all our projects. We offer a wide range of services including painting, kitchen renovation and other house remodeling services.
Contact us now for more information! We look forward to answering your queries.
Need a house painter in Darwin or thinking of doing it yourself?
Are you renovating? Perhaps looking to sell your house and need to re-paint it for sale? Maybe you’re just plain tired of your 1990’s colour choice and ready for a change?
Popular question! TV shows like The Block make it look all too easy, so many people make the mistake of tackling renovations without expert advice or trades backgrounds.
Like any business, I take the approach of ‘stick to your core
business and strengths’.
I don’t do my own mechanics or electrics.
Probably could, but the outcome might be astronomic failure.
It is the same with any trade work you are tempted to do around your
What TV shows and magazines don’t show are the failures, the
additional time and budget costs, and the absolute frustration and disappointment that DIY renovators feel when they have made a
Pitfalls for DIY house painters :
- Poor preparation
- Incorrect quantities purchased resulting in separate paint batches and colour variations
- The wrong product for the surface – resulting in paint peeling
- Dust and dirt on the walls mixing with the paint causing discolouration
- Paint splashes on furniture, and worse, on polished floor boards
- Poor coverage due to insufficient coats or thin paint
- Wrong paint for the wrong surface
- Cheap paint
- Cheap brushes and rollers
- Bad technique
- Lack of knowledge of the overall process
- Poor sub-straight
- Why employ a professional Painter?
Need a house painter in Darwin?
Many of my clients say “I was going to do it myself but….” And the reason for them eventually hiring a professional painter
do vary, but most often it comes down to the quality of the finish, the time saved and the overall look of their home after its been totally refreshed by a professional house painter.
A good painter won’t spill paint over your leather lounge suite, splatter the polished floorboards with overspray, slip with the paintbrush onto the ceiling, or paint the dog!
They won’t take up all of your valuable spare time over several months which makes the wife cranky, hubby tired, and the kids bored and irritable.
They shouldn’t go over budget by buying the wrong paint or materials, and they won’t stop you going fishing or on holidays for the entire dry season (which is what happens when you paint it yourself).
The benefits of a professional house painter:
- The job is completed on time and on budget
- Professional products give a really spectacular finish
- You don’t have to clean up
- The house gets painted while you are at work, so it doesn’t take up your valuable time
- You get to go fishing or go on holidays, whilst the work gets done for you
- The job will last a LOT longer than a DUI paint job, because the preparation and painting is done by a professional
- 5 times out of 10, DUI painters call in a professional to fix the mistakes or finish half the job, and most of it has to be re-painted
- The other 5 out of 10 will see your home and wish they had a quality professional painter, because your home will look so much